Your First Visit to Just for Kids Dental Clinic in Albuquerque
We make it easy
Going to the dentist can be an overwhelming experience, especially first-time visits. Let us put your concerns and anxities to rest. Our goal is to make the patient experience comfortable. That’s why we created our Patient Promise - to deliver Smiles for Everyone.
Our goal is to provide every patient with:
- Quality dental care for children & young adults
- A clean, inviting environment
- A warm, friendly greeting when you call or come in
- Doctors and staff who treat you with respect
- Quality, affordable dental care for you and your family
- A clear explanation of every aspect of your visit
- Our sincere appreciation for choosing and recommending this office
What to Expect
The dentist will perfom a complete oral examination and discuss any treatment you may need. The examination can identify conditions as tooth decay, periodontal diseases, and even oral cancer. Teeth cleaning may be performaned during your first visit or might be scheduled for a follow-up visit depending on the condition of your teeth and gums. Your first appointment may take up to one hour. Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent.
What to Bring
To make your visit as pleasant and brief as possible, there are a few things you should bring with you. If you’ve had dental x-rays in the last six months, please bring them to your first appointment. If you don’t have them, plan on biting down on the little cardboard thingy. New x-rays will be taken. With just a few simple forms, we’ll ask for relevant medicial history, any medications you might be taking, your dental history, and any dental insurance coverage you might have.